Hot Safety Topics
Thoughts? Let us Know
About: Robert Breslin
Bob Breslin has over 28 years of safety experience with the US government, state and municipal governments and private sector companies.
He is currently the VP of OSHA Compliance & Education for Vanguard Environmental, Inc., an international OSHA and EPA consultation firm based in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, and has held this position for six years.
His specialties include Facility Compliance Assessments, developing site-specific safety training programs, written safety policies and performing employee training. His primary goal is to help clients attain compliance while addressing potential liability issues. Prior to his current position, Bob also helped develop a safety training program that was administered through the Oklahoma Vocational/Technical School System and used state-wide as part of a program to reduce Workers' Compensation costs.
To date, Bob has trained more than 8,000 employees in OSHA, D.O.T. and EPA topics throughout the US. His client base consists of companies with 6 employees to Fortune 500 organizations across a broad spectrum of industries.
Articles by Robert Breslin:
- SAFETY INCENTIVES, 24 Feb 2009 in Safety Economics
- Sample Safety/Health Checklist, 23 Feb 2009 in Health & Safety Best Practices& Tools
- How to Develop a Housekeeping Inspection Program, 23 Feb 2009 in Health & Safety Best Practices
- How to Get Your Audience to Participate, Part 2 of 2, 14 Jan 2009 in Training and Leadership
- How to Get Your Audience to Participate, Part 1 of 2, 07 Jan 2009 in Training and Leadership
- The Liability Risks, 26 Mar 2007 in Compliance & Risk Management
- The Liability Risks, 12 Sep 2005 in Compliance & Risk Management